Virtual Consult Options
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Landis is now offering online virtual consultations to patients from the comfort and safety of their home during the COVID-19 protective isolation. This is a new option and we are excited to be able to communicate using this technology during these difficult times. The app we will be using is Zoom. This app is private and encrypted. We also can do a phone consultation if this is what you are more comfortable with.
Prior to consult, we encourage you to go on our website and view before and after photographs of the surgeries you wish to discuss. We also will send an email that will contain a Health History Questionnaire and a Patient Information form. This will need to be emailed along with one to two photographs of your areas of concerns prior to your consultation. If you are not comfortable sending these photos this is okay as well. A chart will be created for you with the data and information. A virtual visit will be arranged with Dr. Landis for 30 minutes at a convenient time for you.
To make an appointment with Dr. Landis, please call 952-562-5940
During your virtual consultation we will discuss the appropriate options for you and answer your questions. A quote for procedures will be emailed to you along with pre and post-operative instructions. When elective surgery resumes, we will arrange a preoperative visit in the office to finalize the procedure and answer your questions.
Download and install Zoom for Android
1. Open the Zoom mobile app. If you have not downloaded the Zoom mobile app yet, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
2. Join a meeting using one of these methods.
3. Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
4. Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and tap Join Meeting.
Download and install Zoom on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
1. Go to App Store on the device and search for the app “Zoom Cloud meetings”.
2. Choose Download.
3. Then open the app Zoom Cloud meetings by pressing home button and then click the icon Zoom.
4. Choose Sign in.
5. Choose to log in with SSO.
6. Type url in the field company domain.
7. Choose OK.
You can join a Zoom meeting via teleconferencing/audio conferencing (using a traditional phone).
Click Phone Call
1. Select the country you’re calling from in the flag drop-down menu.
2. Call one of the numbers provided.
3. Enter your meeting ID followed by #.
4. Enter your participant ID followed by #.